Forum Jar is a website I discovered last week and immediately wanted to brag to the world about it. It takes its name from the giant vases of wine that every ancient Mediterranean household used to have and I guess the forum building of a community would have a special one and it was said that no forum could be a forum without a forum jar. As to the website, it has a search engine for whatever kind of forum you can think of, though rather a dearth of comments in most of them. I'd like to see people use forum jar more often. My favorite forums are the Aristotle forums, but I've also contributed to the Clothing Forum, the Dessert Forum and the Suffering Forum. I try to go to the site whenever I can to read stuff people have written under different categories, but I've stopped holding my breath looking to see if anyone's commented on what I've written because people seem not to check back for months or even years. I think I might need to create a Magick Forum. That might just captivate the interest of other witches, for we magicians are an active lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment