Hi everybody. I've decided to create my game as a paper and dice game instead of on computers even if it doesn't make any money that way. I've got the rough part of it finished already because I have a lot of experience with designing those kinds of games. I found a couple of people to play with me and right now we're doing a Mayan campaign where I've become inspired to let the right answer to every problem magically turn into their best guess about how to solve the problem. It's like, the prey runs to the hunter. It seems more Mayan that way, not using a European style map, but rather a map coming closer to that 200 page boardgame with signs in the heavens and events on Earth changing each other. We start Monday and I'm really excited. Today I have to go a barbecue at work and I'm not looking forward to it and I'm 2 1/2 days quit of smoking (except I smoked one this morning. Dammit. I'm so weak sometimes) and I just don't want to go and be bored around people who some of them are smoking cigarettes, because I feel really tempted and depressed and anxious today. Wish me luck.
Tim
No comments:
Post a Comment