This blog ranges a lot in material, but mostly focuses on commenting on art and package culture. It also creates art and package culture. My name is Tim Conger and this used to be called "brillocommentblog"
Monday, May 16, 2011
Brillo
Thanks for asking. This is a visual and tactile media, word, music, food and package culture commentary blog for anyone and everyone to contribute to. A friend once told me, "Don't write me a book." What I say is, "Write me...Not a book exactly, but the equivalent of two or three typewritten pages is fine." The only stipulation is if you write about a painting, you have to include a picture of the painting or at least describe the painting thoroughly enough that we know why you feel the way you do about it. And I really don't want to hear about an entree in a restaurant that cost more than twenty dollars! Let's keep it cheap, Folks! I hope that doesn't hamstring anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment