I just watched the video, "Thrive", for the first time without the sound on and realize that's not the best way to watch it, but thought I'd write a reaction--preferably without saying anything that would take away the experience of watching it from someone who hasn't seen it yet.
It's funny how you get these recommendations in the internet world where someone tells you to look at something and doesn't tell you anything about it and it takes a certain amount of courage or foolhardiness to actually go to those sites, because you quickly find you really have no idea what you'll find. That is certainly my experience with "Thrive." But I am glad I looked at it and want to go back to the site when I've got my ear buds working again. I want to share it with others (unlike my experience with the work of Zach Galifianakis) but am quite far from clicking buttons on Thrive's site and maybe accidentally giving a bunch of grease monkeys access to my sites through some kind of back door. Funny what you have to protect yourself from these days.
I do recommend watching "Thrive", but qualify that I didn't watch it with the sound on. I want to go back to the site again when I've got sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment