Sunday, January 22, 2012

On All Us Broken Dishwashers

    Hi Aunt Jane. I'll send you an individual email soon, but I wanted to post something to your comment, since I really like getting comments. I don't know what it is about we men that, relative to women, makes our ability to get tasks done so dependent on our moods. I'll be praying for your dishwasher, but ask him to pray that I get better soon, too, because I am taking a few months off from a job I really enjoy that was keeping me very fit and active and I don't have the money for an exercise-bike or any of that nonsense. Well, I'm just as into buying things as the next person and quite a bit more so than a lot of our family, so I won't fault anyone for buying an exercise-bike. But cleaning the house builds a lot of upper body strength and then you can walk around the block once a day and before you know it, you're Charles Atlas. But I still wish I weren't taking time off from work and I'm going to get another job in the meantime until I can get more training and feel more ready for the situations that were coming up. Pray for my career. Or pray for whatever you like, but I'll be praying for all the broken dishwashers. Your affectionate nephew, Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment