This blog ranges a lot in material, but mostly focuses on commenting on art and package culture. It also creates art and package culture. My name is Tim Conger and this used to be called "brillocommentblog"
Saturday, January 28, 2012
what the-?
Just typing into outer space here. I tried to select an image from Nicki Minaj's posts and comment on it in my blog and I found my system was thoroughly taken apart. And, yes, I too am softer than a gay person (pardon the offensive reference, people, but Nicki Minaj says one thing and then I respond and pretty soon everyone's offended.) I'm thinking it's just another example of me being paranoid if I think Nicki Minaj hacked my system, but that was the very last site I was at and I was reading there song lyrics that said literally "you are softer than a gay person," which I'll own up, and "tell me how you like my new lyrics." I didn't click like, because I don't like them, and now my system's hacked. I'm beginning to think I don't like hiphop music anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment